Friday, June 17, 2011

The Best Oil-Control Serum from Drugstores


Because of my irritatingly oily T-zone, I've tried quite a handful of oil-control serums over the years. Many didn't work at all. On several occasions, it turned out to be such a waste of time, money, and the product itself too (!!!) since there's no way I could ever carry on using an oil-control serum that actually encouraged oil secretion! My painful serum hunt finally came to an end when I found Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner in a drugstore haul. Good things do come when you're least expecting them! It's the oil-control serum that I keep getting back to.

Unlike some oil-control serum out there in the market, this Bioderma serum doesn't leave any residue. So you won't end up with a mess when you do your makeup 5 minutes before dashing out of your place. It matifies my T-zone and forehead like a super blotting paper. I do need a mid-day retouch with my Mac Blot Powder (HERE) if I'm out the whole day. Just touch-up once and I'm fine the whole day. As with all other Bioderma products, it's hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Quality-wise, it's definitely in no way inferior to the luxurious brands and it's worth every penny you've paid (if not more)! Hey hey, those with combination and acne-prone skin can party tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...