Monday, June 27, 2011

Be Kissed by Nature: Lavera Basic Sensitiv Lip Balm


I was grocery-shopping for my mum the other night when I accidentally caught sight of Lavera Basic Sensitiv Lip Balm. I have fallen in love with it since that very evening! Our local drugstores and supermarkets have just recently brought in Lavera. I actually find the quality of this lip balm nothing inferior to those launched by the counter brands, if not better! I am never a fan of organic stuff and I definitely won't rave about this being an organic lipstick. What this lip balm shows is however the power of Mother Nature, which works wonder for my pouts!

It's packed with a cocktail of natural ingredients like shea butter, olive oil, beeswax, jojoba seed oil, sweet almond oil and sunflower seed oil. I am delighted by its gentle taste of honey and the protective sensation it brings. It wraps my lips in a super comfortable, lasting, and non-sticky film of moisture that is just nice for both normal lip care and lip prep before wearing my lip sticks. I like it over my MAC Prep + Prime Lip (HERE) which is less moisturizing, noticeably less lasting, and far more pricey (this one only cost me HKD39 or USD5!!!). To top up the protection, don't forget you'll also get natural UV protection (roughly SPF 6) from the nourishing shea butter. That's not the end of the story! As with all other Lavera products, it's free from parabens, synthetics, preservatives,  petroleum-based products, and cruelty (no animal testing!). Think I'm not only kissed by Nature, but also kissing Nature!

I've already popped it into my everyday makeup bag and daily skincare compartment! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...