Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Foundation Review: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation


As with almost all other NARS products, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation is of high quality. They're being very honest in naming this foundation as it's really one of the most sheer foundations I've ever used! The ultra lightweight oil-free formula makes it super duper spreadable and buildable. It melts into my skin like a serum, which I can hardly feel afterwards! It provides a light-to-medium coverage.

The word 'glow' is however a bit misleading as it doesn't make my face glow and the sales representative told me it isn't meant to! 'Glow' only refers to 'brighten'. It does brighten my skin tone with a very natural finish. And unlike what its name's prompted, it's actually quite matt and I can comfortably wear it without any setting powder in dry seasons...well, it's comfortable to wear all year round!

NARS claims that it will improve my skin texture with prolonged use. I haven't verified the statement though. But even if it doesn't, it's already good enough, or rather perfect if you're going for the barely-there kind of nude makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...