Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Quenchy Drink for Your Skin: SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel

If you're hunting for a hydrating serum that's really hydrating yet lightweight and non-sticky, SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel is for you!

Unlike many other skincare products, what I truly adore is its simple 'recipe', which includes only Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol (a less irritating preservative - cheers! If you have sensitive skin). Hang on...how many ingredients have you got? FOUR, and only four!!! I do sometimes feel tied down and dubious about what the usual exhaustive list of ingredients can bring to my skin. Seeing this super duper short list indeed brought me a sigh of relief!

The formula is pretty watery for a gel, and it's highly absorbable! It instantly left my skin soft, supple and baby smooth, and more importantly, it's not the kind of smoothness resulted from silicone. Remember dehydration is often the culprit of many different sorts of skin problems, including acne problems. The best part of this serum is, it noticeably reduced and controlled the oil secretion of my T-zone (I've combination skin) after just 2 days of use! My skin is now so balanced and ready for a more lasting summer makeup! It's a fabulous potion for all skin types, especially combination and problem skin! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...