Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Basics of Dior Beaute Fall 2011: Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25+++


I said I will test out Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation when the weather cools down and I finally did so. The liquid foundation is as brilliant as the compact (see review HERE). The Forever foundation twins is by far the most lasting foundation I have ever worn.  Like the compact, it melts into a natural radiant glow after some time as if my skin is just nicely moisturized. Besides, I can see how this skincare-makeup hybrid maintains my skin's water-oil balance. Also like the compact, this fluid foundation saves me the trouble of midday retouches. I only need to blot the excess oil once or twice a day...or rather, when I remember to do so, and my makeup look will stay put for the entire day. What impresses me is, it is very sweat-proof, leaving no patches after patting dry my face!

In terms of coverage, though lightweight, I personally think that the fluid version provides a higher coverage than the compact without layering. You can layer it up for even better coverage, of course, but one thin layer is good enough to give me porcelain-like skin. I absolutely adore this Forever twins, although if I were to choose, I still prefer the compact as it is literally weightless.

Thanks to Forever, I will no longer look like a zombie at the end of the evening!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for posting the other comment in the compact link, but I wanted to know if this leaves a white cast when used with flash photography at night. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apology for the late reply. I've combination skin with drier cheeks and an oilier T-zone. Haven't encountered any problems with flash so far, but that's for me. I see mixed comments online in this regard. But overall, I shall say that it's a really good foundation that's worth a go. Do try to get a sample sachet. Thanks for reading! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...