Monday, September 5, 2011

Skincare Review: Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Eye Concentrate (vs. Bobbi Brown)


I have just finished two sachet samples of Lancome Genifique Eye Concentrate. Although  I can't physically see whether the Eye Concentrate has really boosted the production of my youth genes, the whole experience was great.

Like Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream, this Eye Concentrate could effectively plump up the fine lines under eyes (I'm a contact lens wearer) and keep my super dehydrated under eyes well-quenched the whole day. I'm not sure if it has really worked on my dark circles or it's simply the results of better-quality sleep. Although I slept at 2-3am for a few nights, I reckon my concealer seemed to be more able to cover up my dark circles than it used to. Hmm, is it sleep, the Eye Concentrate, or illusion??? 

On the whole, the Eye Concentrate is very similar to Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. The major differences are that the Eye Concentrate is slightly smoother and noticeably more matt. It moisturizes my eye area well enough. Brilliant! Price-wise, both are about the same. Having compared the texture and quality, think it depends more on whether you happen to pass by a Bobbi Brown shop or a Lancome shop when you yearn for a new bottle of eye cream...and yes, if you have any particular loyalty toward a brand. Right now, I have added Genefique Eye Concentrate to my favorite list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...