Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Wonders of Grapes: Caudalie Toning Lotion


I'm again so much into the French pharmacy brands lately. Most of them, if not all, are great for sensitive skin and it is simply difficult to go wrong! I always think seeing the real French women (not celebs or models) on the streets of Paris is an excellent quality assurance of their skincare products. They demonstrate how beauty can come with great skin and minimal makeup. 

Other than Bioderma Cleansing Water, which has been my staple item, I have recently purchased a few items from Avene (see review HERE) which are like dreams for my horrifying skin breakouts. It healed and cleared my skin in less than 2 weeks. 

Another French brand that I'm obsessed with is Caudalie. I have reviewed the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum in the previous entry (HERE). Love it! Their Toning Lotion is also brilliant and quite a good buy indeed (unlike the Radiance Serum which is a bit pricey if it's not discounted). It carries this refreshing scent of green grapes and it's gentle enough for your eye area too. I will usually press the soaked cotton pad over my eyes for a few seconds to rehydrate this delicate area after wash. The amount of hydration it gives is just nice for combination skin like mine. It leaves my relatively dry cheeks soft and supple without making my oily T-zone sticky and shiny. More importantly, I don't have to worry about skin irritation or any sort of allergic reaction at all. It's alcohol-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free. And as with all Caudalie products, it contains this natural antioxidant, grape seed polyphenols, which makes this Toning Lotion hydrating and anti-aging. How nice! Believe it or not, I actually like it over some of my luxury toners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...