Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A 2-in-1 treat: Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner


My face always suffers at this time of the year when our relative humidity goes up and down like a yo-yo. My T-zone becomes so oily that hardly any oil control and hydrating products can curb the active oil secretion, while my cheeks are slightly more dehydrated than usual. This is so super annoying! Although my regular facial treatments are doing a great job, it's still not good enough! Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner is my ultimate solution! It's a superb toner that clarifies my complexion, calms my skin and restores its natural pH level without the use of alcohol. My T-zone becomes less oily and my face plump and (comfortably) moist after use. It's perfect for acne-prone and combination skin.

The toner contains lavender extract (which is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - good for getting rid of your acne or even insect bites), Quillaja wood (a natural soap), and Sweet Betty Flower (a natural clarifying component that retains your skin's natural oils). It comes with a spray nozzle which makes it a handy facial spritzer!

Applying this toner is a pleasant, mind-soothing experience (not only skin-soothing!). It quickly penetrates through my skin, leaving it soft and supple without any grease. My T-zone and cheeks feel instantly calmed and balanced. The fragrance of lavender also works like aromatherapy, adding a little tender touch to my mornings and evenings...look, I'm actually getting 2-in-1 treat!...BUT the best part is yet to come! What really delights me most is its antiseptic property. My face's very sensitive and I'll get a couple of unknown itchy red spots from time to time. No worries! With this toner in my closet, all I have to do is to dab more of this toner on the affected area/spot, and my 'headaches' will be gone in a short while...Yes, it's almost like a magic potion to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...