Thursday, April 28, 2011

UV Fighters III: Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40


Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 is the only Clarins product I've tried as the brand seems to target on a more mature market. I was however tempted to test it out because of the Cantaloupe Melon Extract in this day screen - a natural antioxidant from a quenchy, yummy fruit! - and it so happened that the magazine I bought was giving out a 7-day trial sample...Great!

The product turned out to be too moisturizing (a.k.a. greasy) for me, but a perfect fit for mature skin. The consistency is slightly thicker than Chanel UV Essentiel HERE and it also does feel thicker...much thicker...like I've over-applied my moisturizer...Honestly, I only used it for a day and I passed over the 2.9 packets of sample (I received 3 packets) to my mum, which she found super comfortable to wear. In short, I will only recommend this product to sensitive, dry, and/or mature skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...