Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catches of the Month!

Check out on Lane Crawford's latest beauty offers!

http://www.beautynews-lanecrawford.com/offer.php

My pick is Mac's free Primed for Perfection makeup consultation where you can try out their new Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye and Prep + Prime Highlighter. The Vibrancy Eye is 'a moisturizing, quick-fix and long-term solution for puffy, tired-looking creases and darkness under eyes'. Isn't that my major beauty killer?! With the recommendation of this Mac makeup artist, I've been using Mac Select Moisturecover in NW25 as a corrector under my eye concealer. It works pretty well, but I believe there has to be a product that can play a better magic! You may think that I should try Bobbi Brown's latest corrector. I already did, but nah, it's too dry for my under eyes (even with a fresh layer of eye cream underneath). Anywayz, I've been looking forward to a moisturizing eye corrector. Hope this Mac one is not gonna let me down! It's also very exciting to finally see Mac launching a highlighter! I'm definitely going to make a booking! You should expect a review of the two new members of the Prep + Prime family soon!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...