Thursday, April 14, 2011

The first step to real facial treats - Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial

I've this indulgence in exfoliating and brightening/purifying masks lately, which (you're right!) kind of burns a hole in my wallet! BUT, you can expect more reviews of mask coming up! 

Exfoliation is a 'must' in everybody's skincare regime. There was a period of time when I was too lazy to exfoliate my skin regularly. But before I knew, my skin started protesting. It looked dull and bumpy. My lotion couldn't seep through and my makeup couldn't stick. AHHHhhhhh! The moral of the story is, no matter how busy you are, don't ever hesitate to spare JUST a few minutes (fine, about 10-15 minutes) to remove the irritating dead cells, which weakens your skin and tarnishes your natural beauty! 

For many years, I've been using Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial. The company launched it years back as a modified version of the Turnaround 15-minute Facial. It truly is an upgrade and it's a product I can't live without these few years! Well, I do find it a bit misleading to name it a 'Facial' or 'Masque' in French as it's more of a facial scrub to me. Erm...but yes, on second thought, perhaps it does a little more than a scrub. The ultrafine microdermabrasion beads can cover every tiny bit of my skin and 'grip' onto the dead cells and impurities on my face. As I scrub my face with water in a circular motion, I'm able to take all the 'junks' off my skin in a gentle, yet effective way. It never fails to leave my skin silky smooth, radiant, and more even-toned. My skin can then 'drink up' my other skincare products and it also saves me lots of glooming time in the next couple of days since my cosmetics can now glide on my face! I've tried other exfoliators (e.g. Dermalogica, Bioderma, and Estee Lauder - reviews pending I promise), but this is thus far THE ONE that I always end up getting back to.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...