Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Deserved Winner: Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme Review & Swatch


Being a big fan of NARS Illuminators, I couldn't understand why beauty insiders rave about the award-winning Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Rose Gold (BUY HERE) till I have used it myself. It's so multipurpose, foolproof and handy that I can't take my hands off it! I have been carrying it around wherever I go lately! The slim packaging, with the same slimness as my iPhone 4, can easily slip into my pretty stuffed makeup bag. The rather huge mirror which took up the entire interior of the lid allows me to bid farewell to the old days of squinting in cute little mirrors for mid-day retouches.

Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme is a light-diffusing cream that gives a subtle pearly radiance to your skin. The formula is impressively more sheer and lightweight (it's actually weightless!) than I would ever expect of a cream, which makes it foolproof and perfect for layering. You can easily apply it anywhere you want without making a mess because it's just so sheer, non-sticky and spreadable!!! You can use it to highlight your contours and decolletage, brighten your complexion, use it as a natural-looking eye shadow or layer it as a bronzer. Plus, the only tool you need is your finger tip! Best of all, it works great even on powdered face! So it can be used as a good pick-me-up at any time of the day. This Dewy Glow Creme is utterly user-friendly! Gone are the days when you accidentally popped a large glob of fluid or gel highlighter onto your face and ended up looking as if you'd put aluminium foil on your cheeks. Trust me, it's very difficult to go wrong for anybody, including amateurs. And that's why it's produced by Jemma Kidd Make Up School, isn't it?!


For those of you who have yellow skin undertone like me, this sheeny pearly rosy-champagne shade is very close to the natural complexion, but prettier! As the name suggests, the finish is dewy, but not too dewy. You know, some dewy finishes will make you look oily, but this one is just nice in every way. Well honestly, I think shade will actually look fabulous on all skin tones. The golden sheen is so smooth and gentle...not the catchy flashy type...Oh before I forget, the formula contains jojoba oil which truly nourishes your skin for a more natural glow. 

I adore it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...