Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today's Experiment: Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-on


I had a relatively serious breakout as part of my usual PMS symptoms last week. For your information, I only started experiencing acne problems at age 22 when I was exceptionally depressed for some reasons. My guess is, the depressive events must have switched on the dormant bits of my puberty genes...at my twenties...! But even so, it used to take me only like 3 to 4 days to get rid of the zits completely, including the marks. Those were the days...cell regeneration is obviously slowing down year by year. It's been over a week, and I still have 4 unwanted bumpy pimple scars along my jawline...

Seeing this new ad on TV, I purchased Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Colling Roll-on at Watson's today with a bit of hope and great desperation. What's more, it's such a deal - HKD63 (USD8)!!! Why not?! 

The roll-on serum features Salicylic acid in maximum concentration and their trademarked HerbaRepair. Salicylic acid is known as one of the most efficient anti-bacterial agent that improves the skin's barrier functions and collagen production. It's also an exfoliant which helps reduce blemishes, and therefore is widely used in anti-blemish products. HerbaRepair is an active ingredient extracted from blueberry that provides regenerating and repairing properties for faster skin renewal. 

I have just tried it for the first time. It truly feels cooling and smells like a mixture of antiseptics and mint, which is perfectly acceptable (at least for me) as the refreshing sensation and scent induce a feeling that it's immediately doing its work! According to the information printed on the packaging, imperfections will be soothed in 5 hours. And in 2 days, imperfections and marks will be visibly reduced. I'm going to apply it in the mornings and evenings. Let's experiment it and see how it goes in a few days!!! Updates pending...*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...