Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Background

My skin's beginning to have problems adapting to climate changes these two years. I've dry combination skin that's only oily at the T-zone. But the 'beauty war' broke out last summer when oil suddenly oozed out all over my face and my entire collection of skincare and cosmetics just didn't work, almost at a click of the mouse! Since then, I started hunting for the right products and natural remedies to replenish and maintain my skin condition. Natural beauty is like a luxury when the air is polluted, working hour is long, and more importantly, when you are sleep-deprived most of the time (I'm also referring to a quality sleep)! 

Basically, my 'battle fields' are my dark circles, the dry fine lines under eyes and the unhealthily pale and uneven skin tone. In this blog, I will review the products I've tried in the past, as well as my latest purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...