Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Old Friend: Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum


I call it my old friend because I'd finished 3 bottles before switching to Lancome Blanc Expert Melanolyser (HERE) this year. With that, I can't see why I should ever leave it out in my beauty blog!

Honestly, as many people will agree, the name of this product is quite misleading. Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum is not spot targeting at all, but I kept repurchasing it for its excellent work in evening out my skin tone and its super absorbable and sheer texture. I know there are quite a handful of negative reviews of this serum because it really doesn't erase any of your spots! But I shall stress that if you're looking at its overall illuminating power, it is a brilliant product. Like I said, it didn't lighten my sun spots at all, but my usual dull areas, the nose and chin, were noticeably brightened, adding radiance to the overall look. What's more, the formula is literally weightless. It seeped through my skin like SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel (HERE) and it left my skin baby smooth and soft. Come to think of it, think the texture is actually what I liked most, but of course you may not put sheerness so high on your checklist like me.

One last thing, a bottle could last for one and half month, which makes it a lot more pricey than Lancome Melanolyser. As a matter of fact, I have been using Melanolyser since early April and I am still on my first tube now (finishing though)! So all in all, this Shiseido Spot Targeting Serum is not a perfect beauty product, but in one way or another I did know what I'd paid for. Worth the money? It depends on what you will scream over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...