Monday, August 22, 2011

Skincare Review: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & Photo Damage Corrector


As I can consciously observe how my skin recovery is slowing down over the past few years and more significantly this year (caution!!!), I was looking out for an antioxidant and repairing serum, and preferably one that contains as many benefits as possible to save my wallet. I happened to receive samples of Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & Photo Damage Corrector when I repurchased my All About Eyes Serum the other day.

The serum vouches to boost natural collagen level and fight against lines, wrinkles, and UV damage in 12 weeks. I however stopped using the samples after a few days. What I dislike most is that it doesn't seep into my skin, but forms a transparent film that coats and tightens my skin. Perhaps it's meant to be, but I detest anything that doesn't leave my skin feeling refreshed and pampered. Of course, it is possible that this serum will work perfectly on mature skin. 

My verdict is, it's not what you should go for if you're just looking for a serum that can combat the early signs of aging in at your late-20s or early-30s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...