Friday, August 5, 2011

A Luxury Treat for Your Eyes: Chanel Precision Ultra Correction Lift Total Eye Lift



I suppose the past few days had been a disaster for my skin. The sleep deprivation (with a total of merely 10 hours of sleep for 3 days/nights), coupled with the nerve-wrecking work stress, the sweltering sauna-like weather, plus the unexpected UV exposure which definitely exceeded my usual threshold reminded me that I'm no longer in my early twenties...! My eyes drooped with extreme exhaustion at the end of each day, not to mention the intense dark circles and puffiness around my eyes.

Still, in a rather extreme condition as such, my eye areas managed to remain plump and hydrated all because of Chanel Precision Ultra Correction Lift. Comparing to my favorite Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream (did I ever review it?...NO, but I will!), this gel-cream formula is noticeably more lightweight and just as fast absorbing, making it ideal to go under makeup. I also realize I'm using a smaller blob at each application, which can perhaps make up for its relative higher price. Honestly, I truly wonder if it's moisturizing enough in wintry weather, but it nourishes my eyes sufficiently and comfortably on the steamy summer days. And although the Ultra Correction Lift vouches to combat dark circles and puffiness, I guess the current situation I'm in has gone beyond what this eye lift can buffer, so I can't tell how it fares in this regard at the moment. But it is, in no doubt, a pretty good option if you want to indulge in a luxury eye lift in this uplifting vacation season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...